5k Training Program
Interested in running a 5k for the first time? Want to improve on your previous PR? If you are in the Northwest Ohio area, the Weights ‘n’ Plates Running Club has a 5k Training Program that can help you get to the starting line for the first time or shave precious seconds off your previous time. With a combination of guided training runs, interval and strength training, personalized nutritional advice, and race prep we will provide you with the tools to perform at your best and cross that finish line.
- Guided group training for seven weeks culminating with entry in a local 5k race.
- Three guided runs/training sessions per week.
- Personalized nutritional advice with a certified Advanced Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor.
- Tips on race prep, running form, training gear, and more.
- Weights n Plates Running Club T-shirt
- Entry into a local 5k race to be determined later.
All this, including race entry, for just $75.00. Orientation and training start June 14th. All fitness levels and ages are welcome. Space is limited so sign up soon!
Sign up below for more information and to get started.