Location: Registration, Start, and Finish will be located at the old Napoleon Central Middle School on Main Street.
Course: An easy 3.1 mile course will run/walk you along the scenic river. Runners and Walkers of all skill levels are welcome!
Race Entry Fees: Pre-Registration is $25 (shirt included) Pre-registration ends April 24th at Midnight! Race Day Registration is $30 begins at 5:00PM (no guarantees on shirt/size) ALL PARTICIPANTS GET A FREE DRINK TICKET!
Race Directors: Kevin Heier 419.654.2149 Alyssa Pitchford 419.966.2328 EMAIL: email@example.com
Where can I register?
Online at WEIGHTSNPLATES.COM/glass-a-day-5k or
Flatrock Winery & Meadery
127 W. Washington St. Napoleon, Ohio or
Mail To: 3285 County Road V, Liberty Center, Ohio 43532 | c/o Kevin Heier
CHECKS PAYABLE TO WEIGHTS & PLATES TRAINING
Awards: Overall Male & Female, Masters Male & Female, Age Group (Top 3, excludes overall winners— 14 & under, 15-20, 21-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over) We will announce awards around 7:30PM in the Parking Lot.
After Party: Bring that drink ticket to Flatrock Winery & Meadery (Just a brief walk around the corner). Non-Alcholic choices also available at Flatrock Brewery and Country Gourmet!
HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT FOR OUR FIRST ANNUAL GLASS A DAY 5K!
A few things…
- We were very pleased with the turnout, despite a few shortcomings (pun intended)
- With that said, we won’t be making that mistake next year! As some of you may have heard, some of our course signs were stolen from the course prior to our course safety workers arriving to their designated spots and the race begining. This shorten our race to about 2.7mi. Hate to have to say it, but..–I guess next year we’ll implement race security, as well as some hand held radios for all volunteers.
- Drink tickets! Sorry for the confusion with the list of three locations appearing as if you could go to all three. However, it gave us the idea that maybe next year we will implement a Downtown Passport. So thank you to Michelle Fruth at Country Gourmet, Rachel And Lawrence Pritchard, Tina and Chris at Flatrock Winery and Brewery.
- We are truly grateful for Napoleon’s Police Department and Chief Weitzel for supplying us with 4 officers to ensure runners were safe on the course. They were all wonderful to work with.
- Race photos will be online shortly! As soon as we hear from Matt and Amanda Pedraza we will notify you all.